- nca3 report
Assessment : nca3
Climate Change Impacts in the United States: The Third National Climate Assessment
2014 assessment published every 4 years
The National Climate Assessment summarizes the impacts of climate change on the United States, now and in the future. A team of more than 300 experts guided by a 60-member Federal Advisory Committee produced the report, which was extensively reviewed by the public and experts, including federal agencies and a panel of the National Academy of Sciences. The report can be explored interactively at http://nca2014.globalchange.gov.
DOI : 10.7930/J0Z31WJ2
This work is referenced by:
is cited by
chapter usgcrp-ocpfy2015 chapter 1 : Introduction
- 1 figure cites this report : figure usgcrp-ocpfy2016 2.16.
- 4 figures were derived from this report : figure usgcrp-climate-human-health-assessment-2016 1.2, figure usgcrp-climate-human-health-assessment-2016 3.4, figure usgcrp-climate-human-health-assessment-2016 -.1, figure usgcrp-climate-human-health-assessment-2016 -.2.
- 1 image cites this report : image 321fe08f.
- 6 images were derived from this report : image 0127907b, image 4960fa1c, image d8405dd4, image 739031be, image 954db83f, image 67fb416d.
- 2 reports cite this report : usgcrp-ocpfy2016, usgcrp-ocpfy2015.
- 2 reports were derived from this report : nca3-highlights, nca3-overview.
Alternatives : JSON YAML Turtle N-Triples JSON Triples RDF+XML RDF+JSON Graphviz SVG